Habia Corporate Membership is an opportunity to have your brand associated with Habia, to work together on a range of partnership initiatives as well as being part of the most influential network in the sector.
The Habia corporate membership scheme offers organisations the opportunity to become a partner/supporter of Habia. This is a fantastic opportunity for brands to be associated with and work with Habia on a range of partnership initiatives and be involved with one of the most influential networks in the sector.
Both levels of membership will highlight your organisations commitment to the hair & beauty standards setting body and the industry as a whole. In return, your brand will receive exposure to our customers, stakeholders, educators, employers, learners and members.
Corporate Membership Benefits
- Company branding opportunities and exposure with Habia
- Exclusive Habia Partner or Supporter logo to be used on company literature, branding and digital marketing
- Brand exposure, news and features in Habia News. Published three times a year with a circulation of 45,000 copies
- Corporate membership acknowledgement on Habia website with logo and hyperlink
- Brand exposure on Habia social media channels including Facebook and Twitter with an audience of over 16,000 and growing
- Branding opportunities at Habia events where possible
- Branding opportunities with campaigns such as the Habia Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign
- Habia partners will get additional exposure opportunities at the Habia training centre and the student market including having your company logo printed on the Habia careers leaflets
There are two types of corporate membership available to all organisations irrespective of organisation types, size, location or experience.Habia Partner Habia Supporter
As a Habia Corporate Member you will get the first choice to work with us on and take advantage of, the range of initiatives we have planned during the 12 month period of the membership as well as getting the chance to become part of the most influential network in the sector. Being a Corporate Member (by either becoming a Habia Supporter or Habia Partner) will show your commitment to your Standards Setting Body and to the industry.