This is the first opportunity to have your brand associated with the Habia Skills academy (HSA).Offers can be made to HSA for sponsorship and will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
The HSA kicks off its intensive educator training programme this May with a high level course in L4 Male Grooming. Other courses are running in the subject area's below and we are looking for products and equipment for course delegates.
- Kit listing sponsorship for all courses (products and equipment can be selected from this list - more info
- Male Grooming (two courses with 10 delegates per course to be run this year) - more info
- Laser and light (two courses with 10 delegates per course to be run this year) - more info
- Hair Extensions ( two courses with 15 delegates per course to be run this year) - more info
- African Type Hair (two courses for 12 delegates per course to be run this year) - more info
What we would like your company to do
- Provide cash in kind to support a course - will be used to subsidise venue and there are opportunities to sponsor a training bursary.
- Provide an agreed set of products or equipment for use by course delegates - maximum 25 delegates this financial year.
- Consider overall sponsorship of the HSA.
In return the HSA can provide
- Brand exposure for your company logo on the relevant Educator Training page on the HSA website www.habia.org/hsa
- Brand exposure to course delegates using your products then returning to their college with recommendations to staff and learners.
- Brand exposure in related PR channels.
- Professional reviews of new products by course delegates.
- Guest speaker presentations by your educators.
- Separate packages available for cash and overall sponsors of the HSA which include exposure in Habia News and acknowledgment on HSA PR channels
We hope you recognise the opportunity to have your brand associated with the Habia Skills Academy and forward to speaking with you. For overall sponsorship opportunities for the HSA please don't hesitate to contact Nicola Turner email@example.com to discuss or telephone 01302 774907.