This high level Laser and Light Hair Removal programme is for people who already work with Laser/IPL.
Existing knowledge and skills will be recognised allowing practitioners to be fast tracked through a Level 4 VTCT qualification in Laser and Light Hair Removal.
The course will run over 4 days, the available dates are as follows:
2012 Course Dates:
Course: 22nd - 23rd October and 3rd - 4th December
2013 Course Dates:
Course: 6th - 7th January and 18th - 19th February
Course: 7th - 8th April and 20th - 21st May
Course: 16th -17th June and 29th - 30th July
Course: 20th - 21st October and 1st - 2nd December
The course provides trainers and operators with the following:
- A nationally recognised Level 4 VTCT qualification
- Advanced Laser and Light Hair Removal skills
- Advanced trainer/assessor skills.
- Will provide existing operators and trainers with access to some of the most up-to-date and advanced laser and light equipment
- Course delivery and assessment by some of the most experienced trainers in the industry who will share the following:
- Their own knowledge, experience and skills
- Provide training tips
- Demonstrate best practice in delivering Laser and Light courses
- Live demonstrations from Laser/IPL product manufacturers such as Polaris and Lynton Lasers.
- VTCT Lifetime Registration (please advise if you already have this)
- Must have core of knowledge training in the last 3 years and proof of Laser or IPL training with a manufacturer
- Must have at least 12 - 18 months experience in using Laser and/or IPL in hair removal
- Must have an Anatomy & Physiology qualification required as part of beauty therapy or nursing qualifications
- Must be a working IPL or Laser practitioner with access to a Laser or IPL hair removal machine who wants to have a recognised qualification in Laser/IPL hair removal
- Must be prepared to be a model for hair removal for other students and suitably prepared to have laser/IPL treatments when attending the course
- Must have access to a digital camera.
The next step!
Do not delay and apply now as places are limited!
Please send a letter of application clearly outlining your experience, skills and knowledge in Laser/IPL Hair Removal, along with your updated and most recent CV to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively, call our sales team today on 0845 6 123 555.
Further course information:
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Delegates will pay their own travel and hotel accommodation expenses.
Further information will be provided on enrolement.
The Spa Leamington
58 Clarendon Avenue
Royal Leamington Spa
Click for bigger map and directions