This is a new, exciting and high level programme covering a wide range of advanced Level 4 Male Grooming skills. The course will incorporate modern and traditional gents hairdressing, shaving and creating patterns in the hair.
The course will run over 8 days, the available dates are as follows:
2012 Course Dates:
Course: 21st - 22nd October 2012, 11th - 12th November 2012, 2nd December 2012, 14th January 2013, 3rd February 2013 and 18th February 2013
2013 Course Dates:
Course: 4th March 2013 (Leicester College)
Course: 11th March 2013 (Barnsley College)
Dates for each sessions on the above two courses will be confirmed soon!
A wide range of grooming options demanded by today's male population will be covered, these include:
- Modern gents hairdressing
- Traditional gents hairdressing
- Creating patterns in hair and additional training and development skills.
The course will provide trainers with the following:
- A national and highly recognised VTCT Level 4 qualification in Advanced Male Grooming
- Advanced Male Grooming skills
- Increased technical and training skill levels
- Industry unique trainers and assessors.
- The course will be delivered in modern and new fully equipped barbering facilities
- Course delivery by five of the most experienced trainers in the male grooming industry who will share the following:
- Their own wealth of knowledge and experience
- Provide training hints and tips
- Demonstrate best practice
- VTCT Lifetime Registration (please advise if you already have this).
- A Level 2 barbering qualification, preferably Level 3 or be able to produce work to a Level 3 barbering standard in traditional barbering, shaving and commercial men's hairdressing
- A minimum of 2 years' barbering industry experience
- Industry trainers or people who have a desire to become barber trainers.
If you are interested in the course but feel you do not quite meet the course entry requirements, please still register your interest with us so we can consider you for future courses.
The next step!
Do not delay and apply now as places are limited!
Please send a letter of application clearly outlining your experience, skills and knowledge in male grooming, barbering and shaving, along with your updated and most recent CV to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively, call today on 0845 6 123 555.
25% VTCT bursary available for State Registered Hairdressers (SRHs)!
Further course information:
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Delegates will pay their own travel and hotel accommodation expenses.
Further information will be provided on enrolement.
Click for bigger map and directions