An exciting Level 3 programme in Hair Extension Services which will provide existing hairdressing trainers with specialist skills to teach pre-bonded and micro-ring hair extension systems.
The course will run over 4 days, the available course dates are as follows:
2012 Course Dates:
Course: 21st, 22nd, 23rd October and 25th November
2013 Course Dates:
Course: February 24th 25th 26th and 7th April
Course: April 21st 22nd 23rd and 2nd June
Course: July 28th 29th 30th and 1st September
Course: September 29th 30th, 1st October and 3rd November
- A Level 3 VTCT Certificate in Hair Extension Services
- Advanced and specialist skills in teaching pre-bonded and micro-ring hair extensions
- Advanced trainer/teacher/assessor skills.
- The course to be delivered in a reputable hair extensions training organisation
- Candidates will have access to a bank of existing models
- Candidates will have access to some of the best products and equipment on the market
- Course delivery and assessment by one of the most experienced trainers and assessors in the hair extension industry, who will share the following:
- Their own wealth of knowledge, experience and skills
- Provide training hints and tips
- Demonstrate best practice in delivering hair extensions courses.
- Appearances and live demonstrations from guest artists working in the hair extension industry and key hair extension product manufacturers
- VTCT Lifetime Registration (please advise if you already have this).
- Must have NVQ Level 3 hairdressing qualification or equivalent and at least 5 years working in the hairdressing industry
- Must be existing hairdressing trainers or people who want to be trainers in Hair Extensions and/or deliver hairdressing extension qualifications
- If you are interested in the course but feel you do not quite meet the course entry requirements, please still register your interest with us so we can consider you for future courses.
If you are interested in the course but feel you do not quite meet the course entry requirements, please still register your interest with us so we can consider you for future courses.
The next step!
Do not delay and apply now as places are limited!
Please send a letter of application clearly outlining your experience, skills and knowledge in hair extensions, along with your updated and most recent CV to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively, call our sales team today on 0845 6 123 555.
Further course information
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Delegates will pay their own travel and hotel accommodation expenses
- A hair extension kit must also be purchased to be able to carry out case studies and prepare for final assessment between course dates to ensure competency.
Further information will be provided on enrolment.
Michelle Griffin Academy Ltd
30A Hewell Road
Click for bigger map and directions