Professional Beauty: Level 3 by Lorraine Nordmann
Fully updated in line with the latest National Occupational Standards, this fifth edition of the bestselling textbook, Professional Beauty Therapy: Level 3 by Lorraine Nordmann, has been restructured and updated to reflect the changing needs of the beauty industry and students working towards their Level 3 qualification.
Written in Nordmann's trademark engaging and professional style, this well-trusted and respected book is the only Level 3 textbook endorsed by Habia. This textbook is a must have for any advanced beauty therapy student. It is suitable for those studying for the Level 3 qualification with all awarding associations.
New to this Edition
New 'Business of Beauty Therapy' chapter includes coverage of employment opportunities, the skills, values and behaviours that underpin the delivery of beauty therapy treatments; plus the all-important legal side of the business, promotion, stock control, sustainability and ethics.
Extended 'Science of Beauty Therapy' chapter with in-depth coverage of anatomy and physiology, electrical and cosmetic science knowledge that you will need for your Level 3 qualification.
For more information, please click here.
The Complete Make-up Artist by Penny Delamar
The new third edition of The Complete Make-up Artist from Penny Delamar offers a personal, in-depth insight into the exciting work of media make-up. Written for all media make-up students, in particular those studying a VRQ at Levels 2 and 3, this new edition has been updated in accordance with the new National Occupational Standards. The only media make-up book to be endorsed by Habia.
The Complete Make-up Artist will build skills and experience and help students become a qualified, professional make-up artist.
• Updated in line with new National Occupational Standards for media make-up with content specifically mapped to Level 2 and 3 media make-up qualification learning outcomes.
• Clear, professionally photographed step-by-steps and colour photos from leading make-up artists and photographers in the media industry.
• Essential pedagogy boxes on health and safety and top tips of the trade.
• Up-to-date full colour images and diagrams to illustrate key techniques.
• Covers all aspects of media make-up from working in fashion and beauty to period and character make-up.
• New 'Launching your career' chapter covers all the essential advice and insight needed to be a success in the world of work plus inspiring industry profiles from The Delamar Academy's respected graduates, associates and alumni.
For more information and to view a sample chapter, please click here.
To order your copy call ours sales team on 0845 6 123555 or click here for our online shop.