Workshops on Apprenticeships changes in EnglandPosted:
Wednesday 20 April 2011
Confused by the latest changes to Apprenticeships?
Need clarification on what's changed and why?
Some of the biggest changes to Apprenticeships are happening this year with the introduction of the Apprenticeship, Skills, Children and Learning Act (ASCL) and the new Specification for Apprenticeship Standards for England (SASE).
This means new frameworks, new certificates, new requirements and new processes.
To help you make sense of the changes, Habia is holding four half-day workshops in May so that training providers can get to grips with what's new.
Free to Habia Member Schools, and just £99 to everyone else (including VAT), the workshops will take you through the new frameworks and requirements.
Andrew Darby, Deputy Chief Executive Habia, responsible for Policy
Carolynne Hanson, Learning Frameworks Officer Habia, responsible for Apprenticeships
· A look at the new frameworks in detail
· How the Personal, Learning and Thinking (PLTS) have been mapped
· How the ERR requirements have been strengthened
· Guided Learning Hours – the latest on recording them
· What was in the Activity Costing Model used by the Skills Funding Agency
· Upcoming future developments in Apprenticeships in England
Habia HQ, Doncaster
Wella Studios, London
Thursday 12 May:
Thursday 19 May:
Habia Member Schools can claim up to two places FREE
All other places cost £99 including VAT.
All delegates will receive a Habia goody bag contain printouts of the presentations from the day.
Tea and coffee will be provided.
To book your place, please contact the Habia sales team on 0845 6 123555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org