Functional Skills In Maths & English In Beauty Therapy
Written by Habia, the Hair and Beauty Industry Authority, this write-in workbook is an invaluable resource to help learners improve their Maths and English skills and prepare for Level 1 and Level 2 Functional Skills exams. The workbook format enables learners to practice and improve their maths and English skills and the real-life questions, exercises and scenarios are all written with a beauty therapy context to help students find essential Maths and English theory understandable, engaging and achievable. This workbook is an invaluable resource to support Maths and English learning in the classroom, at work and for personal study at home.
- Subject specific, contextualised Maths and English exercises using up-to-date, dynamic scenarios relating to the Beauty Therapy industry.
- A clear write-in workbook format to improve learners Maths and English skills either in a classroom environment or for self-paced revision.
- Bonus practice test to prepare learners for Maths and English Functional Skills exams.
- Functional Skills glossary covering exam jargon and key Maths and English terminology.
- Subject specific glossary covering essential content for Level 1 and Level 2 beauty therapy qualifications.