This new book is the perfect accompaniment to the Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing and Barbering.
Not only is this textbook an invaluable aid to training, it will act as a handy reference guide for students in their post-qualification careers. Tutors will find it a vital tool for planning lessons and delivering the qualification.
The textbook includes:
- step-by-step photo guides to the technical skills
- workplace values and behaviours, signposted in each technical unit
- handy hints and useful words to aid understanding
- practical activities to help apply knowledge to practice
- essential maths and English skills embedded in real-world scenarios
- Test Your Knowledge questions to prepare for assessment
- eye-catching design to engage and inspire
Keryl Titmus has over 25 years of experience in the hairdressing industry, including practice, teaching and assessing. She is currently Group Head of Curriculum at Central Training Group.